You've got the power
Strategic Accounts Associate
Constant Energy Capital is seeking an energetic Strategic Accounts Associate to help drive new opportunities and build out our rapidly growing contractor, distributor and OEM business. Reporting to the Director of Strategic Accounts, the ideal candidate is entrepreneurial by nature, excels in ambiguity and delivers results that exceed benchmarks and expectations.
Location: Portland, ME
YOUR PRIMARY FOCUS
- Support team efforts to drive revenue and market share in the home energy sector
- Expand loan origination by selling, managing, and developing existing contractor and OEM relationships
- Support seamless on-boarding and training of contractors
- Prepare and analyze status and pipeline reports to track progress and growth.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years of sales experience preferably in home improvement, energy or financing sectors
- Strong executive presence with the ability to communicate ideas and actions across a varying base of internal and external customers, both orally and in written form.
- Self-starter with acumen for identifying and managing appropriate stakeholders, and anticipating and addressing their needs
- Demonstrated ability to leverage data and analytics to generate new opportunities
- Proactive approach to strategy and process implementation with a willingness to roll your sleeves up and get the job done
- Experience with HubSpot or similar CRM system
Constant Energy Capital is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
Interested? Email your resume to email@example.com