You've got the power
Director, Head of Growth Programs and Partnerships
Location: Falmouth, ME
WHY YOU’LL LOVE CONSTANT ENERGY CAPITAL
Contractors First. Team Over Self. Results-focused. Responsible lending.
These are the values that define who we are and which have been powering our growth. Based in Falmouth, ME, we’re on a mission to redefine how borrowers pay for energy efficiency upgrades. We’re fast-paced, innovative, and collaborative. We pursue excellence in everything and have a lot of fun along the way. Come join us!
We partner with contractors around the country to offer responsible installments loans at the point of sale. In order to increase the reach of our offering to more contractors and consumers, we develop and execute partnership strategies that power our expansion efforts. We need a strong leader who can identify and execute future opportunities to drive growth in our B2B business.
In this role, you will identify, evaluate and execute large-scale strategies and partnerships that will provide step-function growth for the business. Ultimately, we look to this person to own the entire client lifecycle from discovery to retention: impressions, leads, opportunities, conversion and engagement with our product. You will be directly responsible for top line growth of referral, OEM and channel programs.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Develop the vision and plan for Constant’s contractor growth program across the Constant ecosystem with the goal of acquiring more contractors
- Lead the creation of Constant’s self-serve onboarding program and channel management strategy
- Take big bets/test and learn: Find and test new, creative, and unconventional strategies to drive effects on key metrics
- Partner with Product to build growth loops to enable a self-sustaining platform
- Establish and manage all growth partnerships associated with contractor acquisition and retention; identify step-function creative partnership opportunities
- Build and lead a high-functioning, execution-oriented growth organization
- Influence strategic decisions such as pricing, vertical and geographic expansion while operationalizing key initiatives across your growth program
- Partner with marketing and partner management to drive growth
- Build robust reporting to measure the ROI of all initiatives and tests
- Project manage cross functional responsibilities across engineering, marketing, communications, sales, client success and beyond
- Directly influence the Product and Engineering teams as they develop their roadmaps
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- 5+ years experience in Growth, Strategic Partnerships, Business Development, or related roles
- Deep knowledge of B2B growth models
- A track record of building high performing teams and an ability to synthesize and execute against complex problems
- Clear communication, structured thinking, organization and project management skills
- Strong collaborator who can build relationships across the organization
- Strong negotiator and big, ambitious thinker in regard to how we drive value with our partners
- Comfortable working in a highly entrepreneurial environment under minimal guidance
- Advanced degree such as an MBA or product background a plus
Constant Energy Capital is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
Apply at email@example.com