You've got the power
Account Manager / Client Success
Constant Energy Capital is seeking an energetic and self-starting Account Manager/Sales Executive who will be responsible for the overall productivity and revenue generation of an assigned portfolio of contractor partners. Constant Energy Capital is focused on helping its contractor partners grow their business. The success of this role will be measured by the ability to successfully:
- Activate- Ensure new contractor partners are introduced to and actively leverage Constant Energy Capital’s solutions
- Grow- Drive use of Constant Energy Capital’s solutions by identifying and solving contractor financing challenges
- Retain – Promote continued use of Constant Energy Capital’s solutions through best-in-class service and support
Location: Portland, ME
Your primary focus
- Account Activation– Initiate prioritized outreach to target contractors to establish a commitment to a relationship with Constant Energy Capital and to drive initial account activity.
- Account Growth– Drive increased consumer loan volume within an assigned contractor portfolio by growing use of Constant Energy Capital’s solutions with both established and underperforming contractors. Activities will include, but are not limited to, initial contractor orientation, ongoing training of all relevant contractor personnel, and creative sales generation initiatives.
- Account Retention– Proactively engage in activities to prevent contractor attrition or reduced use of Constant Energy Capital’s financing solutions
- Contractor Support– Provide timely administrative support to assigned contractors to develop loyalty and ensure a great customer experience, including processing pricing requests, assisting with consumer underwriting requests, and responding to contractor questions.
What we look for
- BA/BS degree strongly preferred or equivalent experience in similar role
- 3-5+ years sales and/or relationship management experience; preferably in channel sales
- Proven track record of success in a quota bearing position
- Ability to identify problems and provide compelling solutions to a variety of contractor needs
- Ability to develop professional relationships over the telephone
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com
- Experience in construction or consumer finance a plus
Constant Energy Capital is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
Interested? Email your resume to email@example.com